Good news!! The Long Island Farmers Market is moving indoors for the winter months!!
The Huntington Winter Farmers Market is scheduled to run every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. through March 27, 2021 - NOW LOCATED AT the John J. Flanagan Center at 423 Park Ave., Huntington.
Come shop and sample gourmet food and beverages, sweet and healthy treats, organic bath and body products, handmade jewelry, art and MORE in the traditional "all under one roof" Farmer's Market setup.
At our Long Island Farmers Markets you can help support our local farmers.
We are committed to providing fresh and healthy, high quality food, grown and/or produced in the state of New York.
We aspire to support local farmers and create a safe, healthy and fun environment for the whole family to enjoy. So grab grandma, grandpa, the kids and come on down there will be something for everyone!
Connect on Facebook
New Location 423 Park Ave Huntington..... follow the sign up and around the senior center. This is an INDOOR event. Covid-19 protocols strictly enforced.
COVID GUIDELINES FOR ALL ATTENDEES:
- You Must Properly wear a MASK or face covering at all times while in the farmers market space
- Before entering, you are subject to a non-contact temperature check
- You must use hand sanitizer upon entering the market ( will be available for your use)
- Please adhere to social distancing protocol – 6 ft.
- You may be asked to wait to enter the market if we are at full capacity until someone leaves. Please observe social distancing while waiting.
- Only ONE Customer at a time at each table, you must wait 6 ft. behind the person in front of you